Awesome Youth Choir Performance With My Son, Liam!

Topics: Personal | 7 Comments »

7 Responses to “Awesome Youth Choir Performance With My Son, Liam!”

1. Jo-Anne Collis Says:
    November 11th, 2013 at 8:44 pm

Lovely youth choir……wonderful sound …thanks for posting..you must be a proud dad!
    Is that a church in Nelson?
    Thanks…..Jo-Anne

2. Terri Says:
    November 11th, 2013 at 9:47 pm

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

3. Carol Holloway Says:
    November 12th, 2013 at 4:04 am

Hi Dr Jones

Many thanks for all your e-mails which I thoroughly enjoy.

Have just watched the choir with your Son. It is so beautiful it made the hair stand up on the back of my neck — before I burst into tears. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. Carol. UK

4. Paul Says:
    November 12th, 2013 at 7:18 am

Excellent!
    Also: The really great thing about this is seeing so many teenagers coming together to perform this kind of music together! That’s quite a feat now-a-days 🙂

5. Tina Says:
    November 12th, 2013 at 11:30 am

Awww that was lovely. You must be very proud of your little man 🙂

6. Virginia schick Says:
    November 14th, 2013 at 9:28 am

I echo Carol’s posting, above. hair standing on end, followed by choking-up. Congratulations to Liam for his contribution to a beautiful sound, and many thanks to you for sharing. You have every right to be proud.
    Virginia, CA

7. Dee Crichton Says:
    November 24th, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Full joyous choir’s voices are much appreciated! Thank you all. (How does Nelson, BC manage to remain so ethnicly diverse?lol)

Comments