Dr Andrew Jones on T.V. – ‘The Balancing Act’

Hello to you again fellow readers..

Soon I will be appearing on the morning Talk Show called ‘The Balancing Act’..

Here is the lead in to the show..it will be appearing live in a few weeks.

Enjoy!!

P.S. Feel free to leave a comment πŸ™‚

Topics: Cat Health, Dog Health, Pet health | 22 Comments »

22 Responses to “Dr Andrew Jones on T.V. – ‘The Balancing Act’”

1. Ren Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 8:58 am

About the lead to you on a T.V. show:

So far, so good. You look fine, not too nervous and the camera treats you well. You are a natural. Let us know when the show airs. Love to see it. Cneers,Ren.

2. HJ Williams Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 9:02 am

You are just as cute as can be!!!!

3. Maria Parker Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 9:26 am

I hope that this will be shown in USA, I would love to see it. You look full of composure Dr. Jones. Good luck with it!

4. Jan Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 9:52 am

Congratulations Dr.Andrew Jones! You deserve only the best.May God continue to bestow his blessings upon you. Thank you for all you do. –==+==–

5. Dana Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 10:57 am

You didn’t even get to say a word! I was on tv once and it is VERY nerve wracking. I didn’t like it one bit…good luck if this will be a regular thing for you. I’m sure you’ll be great! Break a leg…

6. Joan DeVagno Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 12:38 pm

I just watched the clip of the Balancing Act show that you will be appearing on. I thought it would be more than a few seconds!!!! I am very disappointed they did not give you a chance to say anything!!!! That is the point of appearing on TV. You were great with controlling Vulcan by petting him. It was cute the way you continued to look directly at the TV camera and didn’t dare look anywhere else. I give you a lot of credit appearing on TV because it is NOT EASY at all to initially get used to it!!

I love all your e-books and tutorials!!!! You are an extremely caring vet and have done a fantastic job of informing the public on various topics concerning the care of dogs and cats. All the best to you and your family.

7. Lillian Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 1:13 pm

You look great! I am so proud of you getting this far! You will be helping animals everywhere on an even wider scale. You will surely run into obstacles telling truths that hurt clinic income, esp. since most vets are sincere and are not taught the true dangers of yearly vaccinations and holistic nutrition. Don’t let this go to your head, but the animal world needs you, as do their owners. Perhaps in time, the vet health field will learn more truths in these two areas and be even better equipped to help our companions in all areas of pet health. I encourage you to publish hardbound or paperback books as well, available to the public in book stores. Teach the veterinarian association kindly if they protest because who knows, maybe you may change something. Offer your books to vet colleges as part of a class!

8. Robin Kenney Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 5:58 pm

Dear Dr. J. Congratulations! You look great! Can’t wait to see the show! Thank you for all you do for our animals! Thank you for the warning about “Blue” Wilderness chicken…Grace only had 3 cups, but off we went to the Vet…We are awaiting the Blood Screen+Cbc+T4. Thank You!Blessings to you and your Families!

9. S Morris Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 8:00 pm

AWSOME! CONGRATS! Soooo glad you decided to do this!!! πŸ™‚

10. Marge Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 9:49 pm

You look super! Wish they would have let you say something though. Want to see more,so let us know if we will be able to see it in the US. You’ll do great !!

11. del Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 10:40 pm

I love to spoil my cats, (My only dog” Boo” had passed away) all my 4 cats sleep with me in bed, and each morning when I got up, I usually got down to their level and then we would all greeting each other by rubbing our heads against one others. They all love that. By the way, Dr. Jones, thank you for the book. It gave my cat Amy 7 extra months with me, and it’s helping my other cat Amber so much with her allergies. Thank you again.
    del

12. Al Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 11:08 pm

It looks like your hostess is going to make it quite easy for you.

13. Sylvia Says:
    October 22nd, 2010 at 11:58 pm

Congratulations!!! You deserve your own show!!! The dog is beautiful and so are you :)))

14. Marja M Says:
    October 23rd, 2010 at 1:51 am

Vulcan II ?

Is that because Nero the Romulan destroyed Vulcan I?

Haha Star Trek joke sorry

You looked great – energetic, eager – if only they had let you say something! Later I guess!

Glad you’ll be spreading the healing word

Where is Vulcan II going …?

15. deann Says:
    October 23rd, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Great job being sooo successful!! and sharing your intellegance and experiences with us great website and information love it!!! Love reading!!!

16. Argel Says:
    October 24th, 2010 at 4:26 pm

Dear Dr. Jones, You look great, and quite good looking too. Your dog looks so healthy and energetic. Hope your hostess lets you talk some so that we can all benefit from your expertise! Looking forward to watching the program. Congratulations! Argel

17. Pallavi Says:
    October 25th, 2010 at 9:38 am

Very glad to see you’re going to have some airtime! Really important that people get to hear what you have to day so well done for getting them to listen up.
    You looked pretty natural on the screen so I think you’ll be fine on the day. Maybe you could think of it as making one of your tutorials?? Might help you relax, but I don’t think you have anything to worry about :]
    Won’t be able to see the broadcast unfortunately as we are in Germany for a few months but hope to see a segment on here if possible.
    Good luck!

18. Yenny Says:
    October 25th, 2010 at 7:50 pm

You look great Dr. Jones. Amazing energy, ready for anything. It’s like nothing can stop you from doing what you love. Very inspiring!!!

19. jo ann Says:
    October 26th, 2010 at 9:51 pm

Whoa–where’d it go? I thought there would be more. What a tease! Make sure you let us know where and when we can watch it, or send it to us. I can’t wait to see it. Congratulations

20. Diane Stangeland Says:
    October 27th, 2010 at 6:25 pm

Hey Dr.Jones!

You look good! You will do well and good for you!

just a bitty tidbit- hopefully the dog’s tail did not hit the host or the table with the products?

let us know when you’re on!
    Diane

21. Kim Staley Says:
    October 28th, 2010 at 2:23 am

This is great! For you, for the animals, for the caretakers of cats and dogs, for the industry. You are very courageous because we all know you will cause quite a stir with conventional vets. We can only hope some of them will take off their blinders and learn some things they haven’t researched themselves. Thank you for being a rebel and for all your very informative newsletters. Love hearing from you, and they are never boring. I have forwarded so many of them to fellow animal lovers and given them some education.

22. Dog Lover Says: