By Dr. Andrew Jones
Veterinary Secrets is finally coming out- it will be of interest to you, and many of your friends.
During the launch next week ( starting August 4th), I will be offering a number of especially valuable bonuses to encourage you to get my book that week.
My goal is to turn the book into a bestseller that week, then be able to spread the message to a wider audience via facebook/twitter and in traditional advertising.
I *really* think that much of what I have to say is especially pertinent to our pets health today, and more pet parents need to be aware of it.
Here are some of the bonuses that you’ll have when you purchase Veterinary Secrets next week:
1. Healing Your Pet Naturally Workshop: 3 Videos covering my Live Workshop (5 Hours total – mp4 downloads)
2. Veterinary Secrets Video Jumpstart: Introduction to Healing Your Pets At Home – 90 minute Video (mp4 download)
3. All the Digital Editions of Veterinary Secrets (a $38.06 collection of the Kindle, Nook, iPad, and PDF formats)
4. Home Recipes for Dogs and Cats – Digital Book (Kindle, Nook, iPad, and PDF formats)
5. At Home Pet Health Exam – 1 hour Video (mp4 download)
6. Pet CPR Video – 30 minute Video (mp4 download)
7. New Veterinary Secrets Webinar: New At Home Remedies for the most common dog and cat health problem – 1 hour 45 minute Video (mp4 download)
I am publishing 3 videos prior to the release, and Video 2 is NOW up.
WHY your dog or cat gets sick and WHAT you can do about it.
Watch it here now:
New Vaccine Schedule
One of the more common questions I receive is about pet vaccines.
What to give?
Should I have the boosters?
In this video I reveal my modified advised vaccine regimen, along with homeopathics that you can give after vaccines to potentially decrease the chance of side effects.
You can see this at 10:01 of the video.
Dr Andrew Jones, DVM
P.S. The issue of vaccines is substantial- especially in light of the increased news coverage on infectious disease such as Ebola.
Most of this is being covered because it is newsworthy, dramatic, NOT because there is a serious risk to us.
Infectious disease in our pet is much the same- meaning the ‘risk’ factor has been extensively used to sell repeated vaccines, and that what is really needed is far less.
On top of this these repeated vaccines have caused a lot of harm.
What I suggest, and what I would give my own pet is on the video.
Sign up here for Free Updates (and get my free e-book "Top 10 Ways to Save Money at the Veterinarian"):
To post a comment, click the 'Comments' link below: