Sad News About Gussie

Topics: Personal | 69 Comments »

69 Responses to “Sad News About Gussie”

1. Colleen Liebel Says:
    December 14th, 2016 at 11:32 pm

Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. It’s never easy saying goodbye.

2. Chris Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 12:46 am

So sorry to hear about Gussie. I know she has had a good life with you. My prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

3. Yvonne Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 3:00 am

Sorry to hear about Gussie. My thoughts are with you all
    Yvonne

4. Beth P Shanahan Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 3:11 am

I’m sorry to hear about your beautiful cat Gussie nearing the end of her life. Wow, she has lived a long time and I’m sure she loves you as much as you love her. I know that she will live on even after she passes. And of course, Gussie will always be in your heart. Thank you for sharing this informative video with us. You’re the best Dr. Jones! Sending love to Gussie and your whole family.

5. Kate Welsch Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 6:01 am

God Bless you Gussie .
    Sending Prayers to you and everyone in your family. Beautiful and Loving memories will fill your heart full to carry her with you in the days to come. After losing mine I start my day out by saying to them ,Good Morning, Love you .

Kate

6. Pam Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 6:35 am

So very sorry to hear about Gussie as the Christmas season is upon us. Glad she had such a great life with your family. You have helped so many of us go through similar decisions and it is never an easy one to make ever….

7. Merle Foster Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 7:10 am

What a lovely life Gussie had with you and your family and I am so sorry and sad to read that she has passed on by now. Please accept my sincerest sympathies. Merle

8. Josephine Testa Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 8:29 am

My heart goes out to you, it is such a difficult time for you and your family. She is lucky to have a knowledgeable owner such as you to know when it is time.

9. Cindy Triplett Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 10:09 am

I am deeply sorry to hear about Gussie. My thoughts & prayers to you & your family. It is so hard to take their loss at any time of year but especially hard at Christmas. I just lost my precious Cockatiel (Baby) this past Sunday to liver disease. He would have been 24 this coming January & he had been with me since his hatching. ? I haven’t stopped crying yet.

10. C Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Prayers for you and your family to carry you through this time.

11. Theresa Jefferson Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 9:34 pm

I am so sorry for your loss prayers and hugs to you and your family.

12. Julia McLaren Says:
    December 15th, 2016 at 11:54 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss of Gussie.

13. Laura Guilloty Says:
    December 16th, 2016 at 2:13 am

“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.” ~ Anonymous
    Found those beautiful thoughts a while ago and keep them in my desk as a reminder of the special pact of love and commitment I have with my dog Bracco. Realized it’s also the same between you and Gussie…you guys shared unconditional love and devotion that will last forever. Such special bond it’s what makes the ride worthy of being… So sorry for the sadness and sorrow you’re enduring. Comfort yourself knowing you gave your gal the best of you, always.

14. Nina Says:
    December 16th, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Sorry for your loss. Sending love and prayers.

15. Dee Says:
    December 16th, 2016 at 7:00 pm

My condolences to you and your family. It’s always heartbreaking when a beloved animal dies or must be put down. I share the following to help cat owners: Cats should never be fed kibble; it always leads to kidney failure. Organic/grass-fed raw if the best and correct diet for them. It does cost more but the quality and length of life are so much better. You also have a lot less veterinary expenses. No more than one vaccine per life either; that’s all that’s needed. For the very best, no vaccines. Having a strong immune system is the best defense for people and animals.

16. Ron Says:
    December 17th, 2016 at 7:08 am

I’m sorry about Gussie, my condolences. She could not had a better life. May she be in the Light.

17. Pallavi Says:
    December 17th, 2016 at 2:21 pm

I’m so sorry. You gave her the best life she could have had, that’s what matters.

18. lee brewer Says:
    December 18th, 2016 at 10:26 pm

dr. jones; i am so sorry to hear about gussie, such a sweet and wonderful fur baby. my kitty pretty girl passed away on aug. 7th 2016 she was born sept. 1st 1994, almost 22 years old. took her to the vet regular and said she was doing really good for her age, eating drinking and still playing. when she had labs done they said everything was great. when she passed i had a necropsy done an she died from hyperthyroid which i didn’t knowand the vet here never put her on thyroid medicine, had she been on meds she would have lived longer and i am still really upset and hurt over it, she was a little calico and smart as a whip. i miss her so much and i cry every day for her but i know she’s waiting at the rainbow bridge. thank you so much for the good info you have written to help with my other fur babies.love and prayers to you and your family and all of the fur babies. thank you again. lee brewer p.s. where it says website what am i supposed to write in there?

19. Dr. Andrew Jones Says:
    December 21st, 2016 at 9:16 am

Thank You all for your kind words.

Comments