By Dr. Andrew Jones | December 31, 2012
Top 10 New Years Resolutions Inspired by my Dogs and Cats…
1. Remember who is important: When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
2. Being real, and true to yourself: Never pretend to be something you’re not.
3. Live in the moment: Run, romp, pee and play daily.
4. The importance of touch: Never sleep alone when you can sleep on someone’s face.
5. Talk less and listen more: When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
6. Practice patience: If you stare at someone long enough, eventually you’ll get what you want.
7. Cats have figured this out: Make love loudly
8. Enjoy your food: Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. All of us can learn from our dogs: Be loyal
10. Become the person your pet thinks you are
Heal Your Pet At Home!
Dr Andrew Jones, DVM
Sign up here for Free Updates (and get my FREE e-book, Videos and newsletter):
To post a comment, click the 'Comments' link below: