FREE BOOK: "Dog and Cat Health Secrets":   Name:  Email:

[Video] How To Quickly Stop Dog Barking

By Dr. Andrew Jones | February 27, 2013

P.S. If you liked this video, then I encourage you to sign up for my newsletter where you’ll get my Free Book and Videos on How To Heal Your Pets At Home with my TOP Natural Remedies.

The big key to having a healthy dog or cat is also knowing WHAT to do to prevent common dog and cat diseases in the first place.

Such as knowing what to feed, what vaccines to give and avoid, and what natural treatments you can use to treat chronic illnesses such as allergies.

I’ll show you precisely what you can do immediately to both prevent and treat diseases in your dog or cat; you’ll be using my holistic tips and remedies with simple easy to follow instructions.

Sound interesting?

Enter your name and email address below and click “Sign Me Up” to get free updates:

Sign up here for Free Updates (and get my FREE e-book, Videos and newsletter):

Topics: Dog Care, Pet Care | 10 Comments »

10 Responses to “[Video] How To Quickly Stop Dog Barking”

1. linda Says:
    February 27th, 2013 at 6:38 am

what is the name of the natural ingredients to give your dog for calming(barking, thunder) in the barking video
    thanks

2. kelly Says:
    February 27th, 2013 at 6:56 am

You’re a vet and you should stick to medicine, not training. Leave that to a trainer.

3. Nance Says:
    February 27th, 2013 at 12:32 pm

I wish that debarking was not allowed in the US. I have two rescue dogs that were debarked and it is sad. One has problems continually – he regurgitates his food each time he eats. I won’t put him through more surgery at this time as he is almost ten. Dogs need to express themselves through their barking.

4. Lynn Says:
    February 27th, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Hey Kelly,

Relax, will ya? There is no harm in a vet talking about the basics of training. If you have nothing good to say, then just don’t say anything. We don’t need negative people in our lives. Thanks!

5. jc Says:
    February 27th, 2013 at 5:51 pm

oh Nance, the poor doggie–Bless you for caring for him-people who abuse animals should be shot

6. mj Says:
    February 28th, 2013 at 7:40 am

GREAT ADVICE. KEEP SHARING HEALTH AND TRAINING TIPS. A VET SHOULD UNDERSTAND HOW A DOG THINKS AND WORKS BE THANKFUL HE CARES KELLI OR BYPASS THIS INFORMATION.

7. pc Says:
    March 4th, 2013 at 10:00 am

Rescue Remedy which is a natural product u can buy at a health food store or wal-mart or maybe even wall-greens.

8. Jenny Says:
    March 17th, 2013 at 8:21 am

Hey Kelly – I agree with Lynn.

Keep up the good work Dr Jones!

9. Linda Says:
    March 26th, 2013 at 7:53 am

Wonderful Video, …..

10. J.H Says:
    April 11th, 2013 at 9:45 am

good job Dr Jones , good thing your so versatile

Comments

Get my FREE book and 3 FREE Pet Health Videos
Free Videos

Pet Vaccines, Pet Food,
Pet Medication Side Effects
FREE 70 Page Book

Dog and Cat Health Secrets
Fill Out This Form

Fill out the form below and click the button to receive your book and Videos now. Learn simple ways to heal your pets at home - FREE!