Worlds Tallest Dog Ever and The Longest Cat

Hello to you fellow pet advocate.

Being Monday, I thought it would be nice to start with something light.

The World’s Tallest Dog Ever and World’s Longest Cat.

Imagine having to feed these guys 🙂

Best Wishes

Dr Andrew J

Topics: Cat Care, Dog Care, Pet Care | 8 Comments »

8 Responses to “Worlds Tallest Dog Ever and The Longest Cat”

1. Dale Says:
    October 10th, 2011 at 7:10 am

that is a pretty tall dog for sure. Is it some sort of condition he has that he didn’t stop growing?

2. Susan Says:
    October 10th, 2011 at 7:11 am

Talk about a LAP Dog. That is the reason you train your dogs to lay on “doggie beds”.

3. Dana Says:
    October 10th, 2011 at 8:22 am

Maine Coon and Great Dane, I presume. Cool pix, thank you

4. Berthold Klein Says:
    October 10th, 2011 at 11:12 am

What are the statistics for both the tall dog and big cat? How much Ultimate canine formula is used for the dog?

5. Sylvia Kalliski Says:
    October 10th, 2011 at 12:39 pm

Is that dog for real?! Or is it photoshopped? Imagine him standing on your foot!

6. AJ Says:
    October 10th, 2011 at 5:50 pm

I take care of a great dane though she isn’t quite that tall she and other danes I have cared for seem to inherit that character trait! They always want to sit on their peoples laps just like a child would but with their front legs on the floor. They also like sitting on a sofa or chair just like that big boy is doing and other folks always think it is a trick they have been taught but it is not. They just seem to like to sit like that!

7. Jillian Says:
    October 11th, 2011 at 5:08 am

The angle the photo was taken at would make the dog appear much bigger than he actually is. He is closer to the camera lens. Not to say he isn’t a big dog, but the photo is deceptive. It would help if we had more info such as weight etc.

8. JOHN Says:
    October 12th, 2011 at 6:04 pm

I know its me but i cant find the true sizes of the cat or dog. I d love to know all the dogs numbers. thanks, john

Comments