Do you spoil your dog or cat?
After all- they are pretty easy to want to spoil-
happy to see me, always ready for a walk.
My now 2 cats are always waiting for me every morning
at the bottom of the steps.
My dogs, Lewis and Jessie start their tails wagging
as soon as they see me in the morning.
SO what do I do?
1. I give EXTRA attention to my cats, Gussie
and Cleo- they LOVE to be petted, especially
first thing in the morning.
2. Cat treats- I admit it…I do go for their
heart with food..I occasionally splurge for
a can of..( do I say this)…Friskies- and
the occasional Pounce treat
3. Dog walks- there is nothing more enjoyable
for Lewis and Jessie but running, smelling and
peeing on MANY things
4. In the bed..for that extra special morning
Lewis and Jessie get to get in the bed
and under the covers..
5. Dog Treats…they BOTH love chewable dental
Rawhides- you should see Lewis’ tail wag
6. A Dog walker- because I work so much, I have a
Dog walker walk Lewis once a week- and he LOVES
7. Catnip toys- both Gussie and Cleo are crazed about
this- so once a week I bring some home from
8. the Dog Walk- Lewis and Jessie are crazed about
going to this one spot- lots of dogs to meet,
great places to pee, good smells, and water to
swim in…who could ask for more?
9. Being cosy and warm..ALL of the pets
gather near the fire- on cold days I crank up
the heat and they ALL appreciate it
10. Massages- every pet I have Lewis, Jessie,
Cleo and even Gussie LOVE this- when I am
feeling in an especially appreciative mood, they
ALL get massaged.
I would love to hear your TOP ways to spoil
your pet ..please leave a comment here:
P.S. I have had many a question lately about skin
Recurring Ear infections.
Here are a few options for you, and I am
getting some great feedback from pet owners
with Allergic pets using this:
For Dogs- Premium Complete Dog Supplement
For Cats- Premium Complete Cat Supplement
Here are pictures of the 2 newest members of my family- both were my Dad’s pets..