The Answer to Your Pet’s Bowel Health
Diarrhea and Vomiting are one of the top 10 reasons owners bring their pets to the vet.
But, it doesn’t have to be this way…
Supplementing the diet with probiotics is an essential way to help maintain and promote your pet’s optimal intestinal health. This a key factor in PREVENTING disease, and ensuring that your pet’s gut immune system is functioning optimally.
The Mainstream has missed this… and in the past probiotics were relegated to those “wackos” that frequented Health Food Stores.
But NO more.
Yogurt companies now daily inform us about the BIG benefits of probiotics.
And Veterinary Companies are now on board…
– Probiotics for Vomiting/Diarrhea
– Probiotics for Skin Disease
– Probiotics for Kidney Failure
– Probiotics for Immune System Support – and Disease prevention
I have a number of clients who have pets with chronic renal failure (kidney failure), and they are on probiotics.
But before you rush out and start supplementing, ensure a few things.
1. The probiotic is active – these healthy bacteria age and become ineffective over time.
2. That the probiotic makes it’s way through the stomach and into your pet’s digestive tract.
3. That it is specifically designed for pets.
Here are a few options for you…
For cats: A Cat Supplement with Probiotics that fill all of the above criteria:
For dogs: A Dog Supplement with Probiotics that fill all of the above criteria:
Heal Your Pets At Home!
Dr Andrew Jones, DVM