Natural Solutions for Ear Mites in Dogs and Cats

In this video Dr Jones shows you how to tell if your cat or dog has ear mites, plus the top 3 holistic remedies to treat your pet’s ear mites at home.

Dr Andrew Jones

P.S. If you are looking for more safe, natural and effective remedies to heal your dogs and cats at home, you should get a copy of my book, Veterinary Secrets: Natural Health for Dogs and Cats here:

Topics: Cat Health, Dog Health | 6 Comments »

6 Responses to “Natural Solutions for Ear Mites in Dogs and Cats”

1. Deborah Unck CVT, CCRP Says:
    March 26th, 2016 at 10:39 am

Great info Doc! Being a Vet Tech here in the US, and a proponent of natural medicine, I know the standard treatment for ear mites. I do not however care to use toxic products unless absolutely necessary, so am grateful for your natural treatment advice. Have your book and DVD, the videos are great for we visual learners.

All the while watching, I’m chucking, knowing Gussie was NOT happy being your model, surprised she made it as long as she did.

Cat scratchs? All in a day’s work. ?
    Thanks Doc!

2. Debbie Says:
    March 26th, 2016 at 1:43 pm

I could not understand what it was that you mixed with the olive oil to make the drops for rid the ear mites.

3. Donna Says:
    March 26th, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Oh Gussie! She was most patient, and only ran away after expressing disapproval for 5 minutes.

4. Tammi Says:
    March 26th, 2016 at 2:46 pm

I loved the video on ear mites! Can you please let me know what the last product you used on Gussie??? Thank you and please keep up the good work;)

5. Dr. Bert Says:
    March 26th, 2016 at 9:00 pm

I have had good results with your tips, too, and enjoyed watching you work with Gussie. The olive oil alone works well but I have not tried it with calendula yet, nor have I tried the coconut oil, but the Diatomaceous Earth is very effective. I use DE for many things, including flea treatment of the animal, their bedding, and the premises. I also add some DE to their wet food at the first sign of any worms. Thank you for demonstrating this procedure for ear mites. I look forward to more demo videos like this in the future!

6. Yvonne Says:
    April 11th, 2016 at 5:41 am

Brilliant video on clearing pets ears. So totally surprised you managed to get as far along in treating Gussie who tolerated the procedure really well. Hilarious when she had enough and did the exit dive.
    Thoroughly enjoy your emails and videos. Excellent

Yvonne from Scotland