« | Home

[Video] My New Dog!

You’ll never guess who showed up at our house…

P.S. Please leave a comment 🙂

Topics: Pet health | 48 Comments »

48 Responses to “[Video] My New Dog!”

1. Kim Johnsen Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 5:57 am

I love your new family member too! What an adorable little ragamuffin. I am so glad you have a new companion, watcher, and friend.

Doctor, I also only use complementary remedies for all of my animals (dog, cat, turkeys, chickens, ducks, and a baby boar that simply showed up here two years ago). Somewhere down the road, you may wish to investigate Miracle Mineral Supplement (aka MMS) (Jim Humble, developer) for terminal conditions, including cancer. It truly is miraculous as is the story behind it. Kim

2. Jeannie Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 6:07 am

Dr Andrew!
    Congrats on your new addition, she is sooo cute. I have always had an animal of some kind all my life, your right your life isn’t full unless you have an animal.Thanks for all you do for animals and for us to educate and keep us well informed.
    Congrats again! enjoy

3. Margaret, Honey and Elsa Richardson Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 6:08 am

What a lovely surprise, we’re so happy for you Dr. Andrew…

4. Dale Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 6:17 am

Looks like that little dog would be very easy to fall in love with. We have two dogs and we have been without. Life is more enjoyable with at least one dog but two is doubly good.

Doc go and play with your dog.

5. Christine Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 6:19 am

yes,you DID score!What an adorable dog-hope you have many happy years together!

6. Beej Matson Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 6:33 am

Congrats! Mixes are the very best!

7. Dianne Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 6:41 am

So glad for your new addition. She is adorable.

8. Gayle Chandler Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 6:50 am

Good Morning, Dr. Jones!

I recall when you lost a few of your family members and am so glad to hear you’ve adopted another!! Timing always plays a part and the time was right for your family to welcome a pet into your lives.. we had standards poodles growing up in Toronto . Great dogs! And now I have Parker a Lasa/ poodle mix , best dog ever, ! If I can send a photo I will.
    Congrats on your new family member!

Gayle

9. Gayle Chandler Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 6:53 am

PS
    I had no idea you had a you tube channel!

Gayle

10. Dorene Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 6:55 am

Congratulations on your new member of your family. Tula is adorable and love your smile and happiness she has brought to your life. Life is Good with a pet!

11. Pauline Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 7:18 am

Dr Jones,

Yeah – truly ‘get’ that unexpected life stuff coming out of the blue – jolting us into the now. Well we only ever really have NOW, however we seem to be either in the future or the past and not often sitting right in today. Being grateful for all we have seems to ground us into the moment to remind us hey this is it – what to do today.

Your lovely new pooch looks a bit like my long deceased labradoodle who came into my life so unexpectedly years ago.Brought love, gentle joy, and happiness into my life. I had made a wish for one and she came within a couple of days via (free) notice in the local paper – in great health but needed a bit of socializing as she had been tied with another dog in area where the wild life had to be protected for most of two years. So we walked other with people, outdoor cafes were all so new to her and she blossomed. People always said what a beautiful dog – and she was. I miss her to this day.

Glad you are still around have a great time with her with your family.

Lots of love and cuddles to your new little sweety. And new family outings where she can be adored.

Pauline

12. Donna Isbell Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 8:02 am

So happy hearing news of your new family pet…what a lucky dog she is and likewise your lucky to get such an adorable beautiful dog…May you have many happy years together

13. Celine Blando Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 8:08 am

So very happy for you and your entire family! Wishing many years of joy, your new family member is in great hands.

14. Dianne Williams Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 8:12 am

Your new family member is adorable! ALL our cats were abandoned pets and/or ferals – and we have 12! Once asked if I was a breeder – said no, just a sucker!

15. Gail Davis Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 8:22 am

Lucky you, she is adorable and through the housebreaking stage. Bet you and your family are really enjoying her and having another pet around. Cannot imagine being without a pet. Thank you for sharing.

16. Sandra Short Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 8:22 am

Congratulations Dr. Jones! Be sure to feed her your incredible canine supplement as we are thriving on it here! With much love, Sandy and Libby

17. Karen Kennedy Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 8:28 am

She’s adorable! One of my dogs is a poodle, cocker, chow mix. He’s 23 lbs and looks like a terrier. I submitted a picture of him a while back.

Now you just need a couple of cats…

18. Beth Dupont Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 8:54 am

Hi, you are a wonderful, beautiful couple, Tulla and you. 😉

How lucky she is to have you as neighbour…and now humanDad…(I have a bunch of furbabies today, as some neighbours passed away, some moved,some took the bus in a hurry and ‘forgot’…and so it goes….abandoned lil’ creatures, for whatever reason.

Sometimes we have to stop thinking..or else the heart would break entirely, for good!

A warm congratulations to both of you. Tulla and Dr. Jones!

19. Lorraine Turco Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 9:03 am

OMG…How cute she is….she is adorable. I know she will be loved and she already loves you. congradulations…from CA. My Grandson Joshua will be 9 next month. He recused a little miniature red border collie in March. He named her Chloe. she is 2 yrs. old, followed around are mobilehome park and no one wanted her. I had lost my 15 yr. old Little Bit to renal failure 2 weeks before and in May lost my 11 yr. old senior to mamory tract maligment tumors. So now Chloe has a 9yr. old chow mix brother Pepino and Mario and Luigi, 2 little chi’s. and 4 house cats for company. She fit right in and helps my heart losing my 2 senior girls….thank you for sharing your little girl…..

20. Barbara Hovey Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 9:35 am

So glad you have a new pet It is not easy to loose a pet. Our Eskie died a year and a half ago and we miss her a lot. We do have a kitty that came to us, and she is a lap kitty so for now she is it.

21. Laura LeBlanc Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 9:36 am

Congratulations on your new addition! I can’t imagine the quietness you had to endure. Enjoy!

22. Margaret Dailey Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 9:44 am

Congratulations on your sweet new puppy ! I do not think I could ever be without a pet, happy for you.

23. valerie morgan Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 9:52 am

So very happy to see the way you two interact; you are great companions for sure. She is lovely and so lucky to have such a loving daddy.I love watching your videos and have learned so much from you All the best

24. Penny Blach Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 10:20 am

Very cute! Glad you found a new friend, especially with all the losses you have experienced with your pets in the last year.

25. Susan Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 10:53 am

Awe, she’s beautiful! I bet she’s really intelligent too. I’m so glad you’re on your way to building up a loud household again. I just love coming home to a loud welcome, it feels so awesome.
    Congratulations to you and your family and your new family member! <3

26. Jennifer Mellish Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 11:29 am

She is a great addition to your home ….. enjoy her ??????????

27. Jennifer Mellish Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 11:30 am

Whoops ….. my cute emoticons became ?
    Sorry

28. Josephie Testa Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 11:40 am

Yes, pets are our families and happy that you have another to bring you joy. You have been through many losses but now you have a new family member. Blessings God gives us are amazing. We here in FL just went thru another Hurricane and I don’t know what I would of done with my guy “Chauncy”. It was just him and I together bracing the storm. I knew I had to be fearless for Chauncy and I was. We had no major damage, few trees but we were both brave for each other. I count my blessing that I have him

29. Anne Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 11:58 am

I am very happy for you Dr. Jones 🙂 Yes, I agree 100%: a home is not a home without at least one pet! I have 7 left and I wouldn’t know how to live without any of them 🙂 For some reason, even if it’s any of my business, I wonder when you’re going to have others hi hi. A few cats, at least another dog too. Have fun with that beauty and, needless to say: enjoy !

30. Dr Richard Muccillo Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 12:03 pm

very sweet pet for you–we just added a beautiful mancoon kitten to keep Latte our blonde cockapoo company and she is such a wonderful little companion

31. Nicola Pavelka Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 1:37 pm

I agree, a house is not a home without a pet! Congratulations on your new furry girl. She is beautiful and you both are blessed. But, she needs a kitty or two to play with!

32. Carol Weber Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 1:38 pm

I am so glad for you to have a new pet. What a blessing!

33. Annette Davis Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 2:56 pm

Congratulations on your new addition Tulla! She looks like she has settled quite well into your family. I went 10 long years without a pet after losing both our beloved dogs within 3 weeks of each other. We now have and cannot imagine life without them.

34. Annette Davis Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 2:58 pm

Congratulations on your new addition Tulla! She looks like she has settled quite well into your family. I went 10 long years without a pet after losing both our beloved dogs within 3 weeks of each other. We now have three and cannot imagine life without them.

35. Nancy Arnwine Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 3:12 pm

What an awesome looking new family member! Glad to hear you have a new dog in your life. Life just isn’t complete without at least 1 dog & 1 cat. Now you just need to get a cat. Good luck with your new little girl.

36. Sandie Young Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Tula (?) looks like a lovable playful bundle of fun and a great joy for you and family. Blessings to you all, from Sara (poodle mix, 13), noodles (Chahwawa? mix) and myself Sandie. I don’t know how to send their picture. Sorry. We are extremely happy for you. My two are girls too and they love playing with all the neighbor cats and rabbits.
    Enjoy

37. Melody watts Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Yay !!! She’s beautiful ! A Vet without a Pet? Inconcivable !!

38. Bert Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Congrats on the new family member! So nice that she went to a wonderful home!

39. Dianne Sahakian Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 6:04 pm

Your new family member Tulla is beautiful and I wish she had another dog as a playmate. You can see that you are much happier now that you have her. She looks like the perfect pet for a family member and may you have many , many long years with her to love her and enjoy for you and your family.

40. Margaret Caffrey Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 7:09 pm

She looks to be right at home. She has most definitely adopted you….. M.

41. Wally Mctregor Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Awesome addition
    , she’s a cutie and looks like she made you happy. Glad you took her in, she’ll have a wonderful life , lucky pup.

42. Diana Celiz Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 8:30 pm

Dr. Jones,
    Congratulations, the new family member is a beautiful “black hairy love” in motion!!!

43. carolyn E Davis Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 8:33 pm

Tula looks like a marvelous dog, so glad you have another.
    Life with out a pet is only half a life.

44. Mary West Says:
    September 13th, 2017 at 10:19 pm

too sweet! so happy for you that you have a pup in the house now 🙂
    will there be a kitty soon?

45. Angelita Says:
    September 14th, 2017 at 3:36 am

Awesome! She’s going to be taken cared of really well!
    So happy for you and Tula. Hurry she’s waiting for you to catch her!

46. Jo Ann Says:
    September 14th, 2017 at 6:24 am

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! What a lucky dog! I am so glad you let her adopt you and your family. Happy times.

47. The Thundertail Tribe Says:
    September 14th, 2017 at 9:09 am

10 dewclaws up, Tula. There are 5 pitties here wishing you well.

48. Roleta Fowler Vasquez Says:
    September 21st, 2017 at 3:49 am

My audio was not working, but I can see you and your new dog are enjoying each other.

Thanks for your golden home-veterinary information and recall updates, Dr. Jones!

Comments