Would You Die For Your Pet?

It has been reported that over 90% of people would die to save their companion animal.

Would You?

Share this video and subscribe (it’s free!) for more videos every Tuesday and Friday! http://goo.gl/P8nNvh

Please SUBSCRIBE to my Channel, and Leave a comment.

Thank you for making me the #1 Natural Pet Health Network on YouTube!

Topics: Cat Care, Dog Care, Pet Care | 9 Comments »

9 Responses to “Would You Die For Your Pet?”

1. Kelly Backus Says:
    April 12th, 2017 at 6:07 am

I would,without question.

2. Debbie Ganncorti Says:
    April 12th, 2017 at 8:20 am

Yes I would without thinking twice about it…

3. Ellen Settanni Says:
    April 12th, 2017 at 12:48 pm

My Pom was attacked by a Cana Corso Bull Mastiff. He had him in his mouth, I punched him between the eyes, grabbed my dog and attached myself to a chain link fence with my Pom sandwiched between me and the fence. I wound up with 17 stiches in my arm,but,my boy was okay, 2 puncture wounds to his neck, thank God he’s fine. Quick thinking & a strong protection instinct saved him.
    I’d do it again in a heartbeat.

4. Donna Says:
    April 14th, 2017 at 8:46 pm

Well, this is a tough question and I look it this way. First, May I say, Never get into this situation. Second, if you die and your pet lives,……Who will take your pet ? Always ,…….see the situation way ahead. Are you in a neighborhood with loose dogs ? Carry a taser or bear spray if attacked. In the country and rural ? Carry the items I listed before and perhaps a hand gun. Think ahead, be aware and DON’T get into this situation, best way for YOU and your Pet !

5. Jeanne Lawrence Says:
    April 15th, 2017 at 5:55 pm

I would do anything for my faithful lab of 13 years. My daughter and I have had a contingency plan where we would take each others lab if needed. They are the same age, not related except to us!

6. Donna Gray Says:
    April 15th, 2017 at 11:22 pm

Without question, I would die for my kids (cats). I have a line-up of family and a close friend that would adopt my kids if I die before them.

And I became homeless, I would live in my car with my kids.

7. Jenny Edmiston Says:
    April 23rd, 2017 at 3:18 pm

California CEO pleads guilty in Houston to trafficking in counterfeit labels and packaging
    HOUSTON — The CEO of a California-based company has entered a guilty plea to trafficking in counterfeit veterinary labels and packaging.

This guilty plea was announced by Acting U.S. Attorney Abe Martinez, Southern District of Texas. A joint investigation was conducted by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the Food and Drug Administration’s Office of Criminal Investigations.

Paul S. Rodriguez Jr., 48, was the CEO of Action Packing and Design Inc. in Santa Ana, California. Between July 2015 and December 2016, Rodriguez intentionally trafficked in counterfeit labels and packaging by manufacturing, then shipping to Houston, counterfeit and trademarked Frontline, Frontline Plus and Merial veterinary product labels and packaging. The labels and packaging were originally marketed by Merial — an animal health company located in Duluth, Georgia.

During this same period, Rodriguez also intentionally trafficked in counterfeit trademarked Rimadyl labels, a veterinary product that Zoetis marketed. Zoetis is a health company located in Florham Park, New Jersey.

Sentencing for Rodriguez is set for Oct. 2. He faces up to 10 years in federal prison and a possible $2 million fine. He was permitted to remain on bond pending sentencing.

Assistant U. S. Attorney Daniel C. Rodriguez, Southern District of Texas, is prosecuting this case.

This article is from ICE.gov a division of Homeland Security, USA, I hope you will see this Dr. Jones. This illegal labeling of Veterinary Drugs has un doubtablly increased the dangers to Gods Creatures and Mans Best Friends. Thank You for your sacrifices and advocacy for the better health care of our pets and all animals.

Truly, Jenny

8. carolyn E Davis Says:
    May 1st, 2017 at 10:59 am

yes I would

9. Beth Timer Says:
    May 12th, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Dr. Jones DOGS ARE MY LIFE. I raise Toy Yorkies Champion Bloodlines non champion Bloodlines and Champion Bloodline Biewer Yorkies, Toy Poodles, Toy Yorkie-Poos and German Shepherds. I also teach and Certify dogs in Basic, Advance, and Rural Obedience and Tricks for the American Kennel Club. I have raised dogs for over 40 yrs I LOVE THEM.

Your question would I die for my pet ? ((( IN A HEART BEAT ))) I can’t even swim but if the were in water and in danger I WOULD DEFINATELY JUMP IN AND DIE TRYING TO SAVE THEM YES YES.

Comments