Benefits of Taurine (& Free Webinar!)
I have recently launched my newly updated Advanced Canine Health Formula by adding Taurine – and you may be asking yourself, Dr. Jones, what is Taurine?!
Taurine is an amino acid (the building blocks of protein) with a variety of benefits, such as:
- Calms the nervous system
- Can help lower blood pressure
- Can boost athletic performance by reducing muscle fatigue
- Supports eye health
- Regulates the immune system
- Maintains hydration
Taurine has no side effects, and is a wonderful addition to your dogs daily regimen. You can find taurine in meat, eggs, seafood and my updated Canine Advanced Health Formula. (See link below to try yours today).
Tuesday August 17th at 5PM PST, I will be hosting a free webinar covering topics such as:
- What to feed your dog
- Causes of dilated cardiomyopathy
- What supplements to add to your dogs diet
- How to treat heart disease at home
- and more!
Please join me – spaces are limited so don’t hesitate to join. See link below to sign up:
For my Ultimate Canine Advanced Formula: