Dog Ear Hair: To Pull Or Not To Pull?

Should You be Pulling The Hair From Your Dog’s Ear?

Some Vets say YES..Some NO..

This is what Dr Jones thinks.

P.S. Please Leave a comment..

Topics: Dog Care, Dog Health, Pet Care | 11 Comments »

11 Responses to “Dog Ear Hair: To Pull Or Not To Pull?”

1. Elsie J Odom Says:
    April 4th, 2018 at 5:56 am

Very good instructions to treat dog ear infections.

2. jennifer bilsbarrow Says:
    April 4th, 2018 at 8:16 am

great information, will try the apple cider/green tea out

3. PennyH Says:
    April 4th, 2018 at 8:34 am

My girls have never had ear problems (currently 3 schnauzers – 1 schnauzer & 1 yorkie in the past). My vet once grabbed my Misty’s ear fur and started plucking it out – it looked like it hurt and she bled some. I do NOT pluck their ear fur. I do trim around and in their ears. I find that if it gets too long in there – it collects wax and dirt, also find that it gets irritating in there and must tickle or something – so I trim it when I trim them (their toes, beards, or brows).

4. Birgit Schulze Says:
    April 4th, 2018 at 8:42 am

Very interesting in the option of using apple cider vinegar and green tea!!

5. Nancy A Says:
    April 4th, 2018 at 8:52 am

2 easy, and cheap, solutions for people with dogs that get ear infections. Thanks, Dr. Jones!

6. Victoria Solorzano Says:
    April 4th, 2018 at 9:08 am

Thank you Dr Jones as always for such an informative and inexpensive way to treat your furry loved ones. I pluck the hairs of my 2 yorkies because I was told that the over growth of hair was and could continue to be a cause of ear infections. I believed it cause I trusted the to care for my fur babies and cause I didn’t know better. I thank you for your videos for they have saved me not only financially but the headache of their beliefs. Hope all is well with you and your loved ones and may God bless you all abundantly

7. PoshPersians Says:
    April 4th, 2018 at 11:20 am

Exellent videos and information … Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with us.

8. Mark Ancevic Says:
    April 4th, 2018 at 11:32 am

Excellent video on dog ear care.
    Have a blast in Mexico!!

9. Andrea Says:
    April 4th, 2018 at 12:43 pm

Vet told me years ago that my Giant Schnauzer’s ear hair grows down into canal so I needed to be diligent about plucking it. He’s always shaking his ears & scratching. I’m going to try your recommendations. Thank you for the advice!

10. Jeannie Says:
    April 4th, 2018 at 8:13 pm

I’ve been told wrong, after watching your Vidio. I plan on following your advice on my two precious Yorkies

11. Karen Says:
    April 6th, 2018 at 12:55 am

Thank you so much for your books ,free videos and e-books, it’s refreshing to know that we have you to help us with our family members (Pets) that we love so much. I’m going to try that mixture of apple cider vinegar and green tea if my babies ever get yeast in their ears . I look forward to getting more natural remedies!

Comments