How To Tell if Your Dog or Cat has Liver Disease

In this new video Dr Jones shows you how to tell if your dog or cat has liver disease.

The most common signs and symptoms.

How to tell if your pet has jaundice.

What to do first

Watch it here..IF you like it please leave a comment, and feel free to tell your friends

Enjoy~!

Dr Andrew 🙂

Topics: Cat Health, Dog Health, Pet health | 9 Comments »

9 Responses to “How To Tell if Your Dog or Cat has Liver Disease”

1. Avatar Ron Says:
    February 28th, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Thanks, really informative, and thank Lewis also.

2. Avatar Diane Says:
    February 28th, 2015 at 7:24 pm

Thanks for the video!

3. Avatar Dianne Morrison Says:
    February 28th, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Best wishes – and Reiki – to your friend. So sorry to hear of his accident.

Thank you for all you do. Feedback: the sound was very dicey at first. I kept checking to see if I had something playing in the background. Then, all of a sudden, the sound went up. I had it turned way up, so it was a shock!! But I think I managed to get the necessary information. Thanks again.

4. Avatar alne Says:
    March 1st, 2015 at 7:12 am

thanks very informative

5. Avatar Toni Hannahs Says:
    March 1st, 2015 at 7:28 am

Thanks for the video. The sound didn’t work that well through most of it, but I was able to get most of the info. Great info.

6. Avatar donald walton Says:
    March 2nd, 2015 at 3:39 am

Hi Dr Jones, I could not get the video to play on my computer and as I have a 10 year old pekinese I need to see this as he has become very reluctant to go walkies and when he goes out he just sits down after he has had a pee. he has become very inactive lately, so looking for anything that could be wrong with him.

7. Avatar Florence Baribeau Says:
    March 4th, 2015 at 8:22 am

Hello,

Thank you Dr Jones that is very helpful.

I enjoy looking at the videos, we are learning exactly how to perform the test correctly and that is the best way! I share and hope others want to learn too.

Have a great day

8. Avatar Cindie Madore Says:
    March 6th, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Once again, thank you. Your news letter is so informative. And Lewis is absolutely wonderful. So patient.

9. Avatar Cindie Madore Says:
    March 6th, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Lewis has the patience of a saint. He is wonderful. Thanks for keeping everyone so well updated on various pet problems.

Comments